CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Great Chicken recipe- Amanda

You need:
Oil or cooking spray (for coating the pan to prevent sticking)
Chicken breasts
cream cheese
shredded cheddar (any cheese will do)
milk
Italian-flavored bread crumbs (I used white cheddar Cheese-Its)
garlic salt (optional, I think)

Here's what you do:
Preheat the oven to 350.
Pound the chicken breasts flat.
Spread a layer of cream cheese on the chicken.
Then sprinkle the shredded cheese on top.
Roll the chicken with cheeses inside.
Mix bread crumbs or crackers with garlic salt (if you use it) and dried herb (if you use it) in a shallow bowl.
Pour some milk into another shallow bowl.
Carefully dip chicken in a bowl of milk.
Then dip the chicken in the bread crumb/cracker mixture.
Place chicken breasts in a greased baking pan.
(I put the remainder of my cracker mixture on top of the chicken.)
Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.

My chicken came out perfectly moist inside with a very tasty crust! By the way, I didn't measure anything. This recipe works for however many chicken breasts you use. If you run out of the dips you need, make more. It's easy and yummy! Johan said it was the best think I've ever made. I guess you can't beat the flavors of chicken and cheeses!

0 comments: