CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Crunchy Fish~Anjolee




Ingredients

Fish fillets
Salad dressing
Potato chips
Grated Cheese

This meal is very easy and versatile. I used cod fillets, Italian dressing, sour cream and onion chips and colby jack cheese. It turned out good, but I didn't prefer the taste of the cod. We like Tilapia better. Next time I think I'd do Tilapia with ranch and plain chips.

Place thawed fish fillets in 9 X 13 dish. Pour dressing over fish. Make sure they are coated.

Put potato chips in a large ziploc bag and crunch up very small. Place fish in the bag one at a time and coat with chips. Place back in dish.

Cover and bake at 350...doesn't take long for fish to cook. I can't remember how long I baked them.

Top with cheese immediately out of the oven.

0 comments: