CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Chicken Enchiladas - Steph

1 chicken, boiled and deboned - chicken breast work just as good
3 cans cream of chicken soup
1 large container of sour cream
8 oz. shredded chedder cheese
8 oz shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 chopped onion
1 - 2 chopped jalapenos peppers - optional!
1 pkg. flour torillas 10 - 12 count

combine soups, sour cream, and jalapeno(opt.) and heat. in tortillas, place chicken, onion, and cheeses. roll. place in 9X13 inch pan. when all are rolled, pour soup/sourcream mixture over them. Bake at 350' for 25-30 minutes!

i had these about a month ago...wonderful!

3 comments:

Michawn said...

THIS is an awesome idea. It's a bummer to me that I can't just go out and get these ingredients here, but I'm sure I can figure out some substitutes on a lot of them. I will be adding to the mix soon. Mine might be a bit "different" since I have to make most my stuff from complete scratch, but hopefully they will be acceptable. LOVE this blog already!!

Steph said...

great! now we can say we are international!!! haha!

Anjolee said...

Sounds tasty!